Welcome, new patients!
We look forward to meeting you. Here you will find helpful information for your first visit. Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns – we’re happy to help!
What To Expect
When you are looking for a veterinary care clinic, you should count on superior care and excellent service. At Alpine Animal Hospital in Carbondale, CO, we have assembled an expert team of veterinary professionals to bring you the best possible healthcare for your pet. We have a state-of-the-art veterinary facility that is clean, comfortable, and efficient. Call 970-963-2371 to schedule an appointment, and we will find a convenient time for you.
Once a year, you should take your pet in for a check-up. This will include a full physical exam and may include teeth and gum cleaning if needed. Our doctors will check the health of your pet from head to tail, and you will be very happy you came to Alpine Animal Hospital for service.
Bring in any medical history you have of your pet when you come to our vet clinic. It’s best to keep a journal of your pet’s health throughout his or her life, including behavioral shifts. If you have something like this, share it with our team. If not, let us know everything that you think will be important. Our doctors can still work with whatever information you have.
You may be referred to a specialist who has advanced expertise in areas such as internal medicine or neurology in some circumstances.
1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients’ needs, customer service, and minimizing costs, we do not bill without prior approval.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover), checks, and cash.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Alpine Animal Hospital understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we’ll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Interest-Free monthly payments for 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. Though we do not do third-party billing and do not make particular recommendations on a plan, it can be a great option for some. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites.